FIND A LOCATION:
Find a Location
FIND A LOCATION
Call the Branch
Access online accounts
It’s important to let us know if you change your address or phone number.
You can call Bell’s customer service team at 1-800-450-8949 from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays or 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekends (excluding major holidays).
You can also send us a secure message through mobile and online banking.
To send us a message:
1. Log in to your Bell Bank account on your computer or through your Bell Bank mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. If you're using a smartphone or tablet, select “Menu” from your home screen.
3. Select “Messages.”
4. Press or click on “New Conversation.”
5. Under “Select Recipient,” choose Customer Service.
6. In the subject line, write: change of address or change of phone number.
7. In the message box, tell us what your new address or phone number is.
8. Click Send.
You can also use secure messages through your online or mobile banking to ask us account questions, request information on products or services or request technical support.